Skælskør Frugtplantage



 
Skælskør Frugtplantage® dates back to 1898, when the brothers Heilmann began to cultivate fruits and berries for the production of juices, jams and jellies.
In 1960, Skælskør Frugtplantage® was appointed to the Royal Danish Court.
In 2000, the brand was taken over by Scandic Food A / S and the extensive range of stewed fruit, dessert sauce, jam, jelly, juice and soft drinks are still developed to meet the demands of today's consumers.
All products are manufactured in our own factories.

Kontrolrapport
Cookies