From Farm to Table
Good Food Group has its deep roots in Denmark.
A country that for decades has been known worldwide for its high level of food safety and food quality.
The principles of Danish food manufacturing are used in all the Group’s factories.
Good Food Group regards the food authorities as valued partners in our continuous work on improving
qualities and manufacturing standard.
Besides having the factories approved by the authorities,
all our factories are certified according to third-party quality and HACCP standards such as BRC and IFS - and are frequently audited by certification bodies and customers’ QA departments.
- Qualified staff in each factory is responsible for essential quality control
- Selection and approval of suppliers
- Precise requirements for raw materials
- Extensive incoming goods inspection
- Process control in HACCP areas
- Finished product control in own or external laboratory
- Full traceability